Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lunar New Year Day #2

Well, I had a very productive day today.  I finished another passport cover for my other sister.  I hope she likes the fabric.  Missy is kinda hard to read that way.  Here is some pics of her cover.







I also made a small purse using a kit I bought from Joann Fabric, the Tote N Go Pressley Bag.  I Got a bunch of these kits when they went on clearance during Christmas.  It was fun and pretty easy.  My only major beef with it was that the seams didn't line up all the time.  The lining piece was REALLY off.  But all in all, I think it turned out nicely.  I'll post more pics as I make the other projects.



I also started a project for myself today.  I'm making a pattern for a travel document holder.  I can never fit my boarding passes in my wallet.  So I'm designing a pattern all by myself.  I have the pattern almost finished.  I should be able to post pics of the finished project tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment