Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quick Drawstring Bag

This is another pattern I got from the Cute Stuff book.  It is very simple.  It only took about 30 minutes to complete.  I think I'll offer this as another option for my sewing club girls.  I have taught 2 sisters who are from Japan.  They have many bags like this that they use for everything.  I think I might make some in different sizes.  My nephews may each need one of these!





I also made this the other day for my sewing club.  I think this will be a nice project to start out with to get them used to the sewing machine again.  I think this took at max 20 min.  I found this SUPER easy tutorial from twelve22 last year and LOVE it!  I have made about 25 pouches of different sizes with this tutorial.  One day I hope to own a zipper foot.  That would make things sooooo much easier!




No comments:

Post a Comment