Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shopping Trip and New Goodies

Well, my sewing girls have been dying to go to the fabric market with me.  So today 8 students, 4 mothers, and I went shopping.  After walking FOREVER to get across the street (I couldn't jay walk with all those people) and going up the wrong flight of stairs, we finally got to the fabric spots I like.  I don't think the owners knew what to think of all of us.  LOL.  Here are some of the goodies I got today.


I also ordered some things online and received them today.



I ordered a whole bunch of Japanese sewing books.  It's a good thing the pictures are detailed or I'd be completely lost.  I have already picked out some that I want to work on first.



I also found this Clover package for sewing small zipper pouches.  This is soooooooo cool!!!!  You can use the same template to make 7 different pouches.  I think I may do a couple of these tomorrow.  The website had 1 or 2 more of these packages.  If I like this one, I may order the others as well.  We'll see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment