Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long Time, No Post

Well, I've been slacking on my posts lately.  Truthfully, I haven't had a lot of time to sew because of work.  That should get better at the end of this week.  I went to Seoul this past weekend.  I found the HUGE fabric market in Dongdaemun.  It was insane.  I'm going to go again during spring break and will take some photos.  Four buildings, seven floors each, filled will everything from fabric to zippers to purse handles.  I only had about an hour before they started closing up.  I will take some photos later of my purchases.

On one of the floors I came across a hand quilting shop that sells project kits.  I picked three to try.  Here they are.  I am almost done with the Matryoshka doll bag.  All I can say is that hand quilting is a lot of work!  I'll post photos tonight of my progress.







No comments:

Post a Comment